Wednesday, July 7, 2010

change in a way

All new...
somethings gotta give
happen at will
still is sit and wonder
you got to
there's no other way to find out what to do
seek and you shall find
however when I write
I allow truth to unwind
(sigh)
I want to become better in a few areas
first to be more in tuned and communed with God
that takes time, dedication, and an open spirit to work with
discipline in many regards is my biggest flaw
it seems fixable but yet I hold off
I already know what I have to do
it's just a matter of doing it
greatness comes through much sacrifice
live twice... nah it only happens one time
so I want to live right

I'm not so confused just amused
at the space I've been placed in at the moment
it's not vacant but I'm not sure if it has room for two
huh... maybe its a decision
to stay or go
give or take
a choice to make

Right now I'm not so in the moment
more thinking into what the future's holding
and honestly I hope it's glowing
in fact I don't doubt it and thats why I'm growing

Lately I've been pretty inspired to write
tell stories through lyrics
so God I just pray
you help me to change in a way that pleases you
sometimes that's all it takes
much love and good night!
hope you had a nice day.




No comments:

Post a Comment