Monday, September 13, 2010

A Toast


I Find that Never
God will cease to amaze me
providing provision
From my thoughts to my grace be
Face me this is REAL TALK see
I've been inspired before
but now you can't erase me
Yeah! Who knew I'd have the opportunity
to view a displayed live played
great artist who's faith
hit rock bottom, and he lost his way
but found he had to let go of who he was then
become a better man and be one now
WOW! I was right there... JAMMIN So hard cuz
I FEEL THE POWER
and his vibes are alive
as he swiftly apologized
dang! what a night
Airtime coast to coast
Hands up, let's make a toast!


Wow! Once again I have good news to report. I had the incredible opportunity to be in the Nokia Center as Kanye West performed a brand new song toasting to his imperfections, problems, and everything he wasn't proud of. Not only did I witness one of my all time favorite artists perform live, I was touching the stage! That's right, thanks to 1iota.com I won a ticket to be a part of Kanye's closing performance in the pit with all the other 400 Kanye fans. I was Jammin' sooo hard. I truly feel the music and vibe off his creativity. Not everyone feels the way I do, but I am so thankful I was able to participate in his performance. Stars/ Celebrities are cool and all, but I wouldn't have wanted to see any other artist perform than KANYE WEST. He is seeking redemption for his mistakes. It's not easy but he's making progress. I'm proud of Ye.

I'm thankful to God for this opportunity! What a night... let's make a toast!

JM

p.s. the pic above is Me and Ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment