Friday, October 22, 2010

No Boundaries

They say I have no boundaries
like I can't be contained
well to an extent their right
because I live by faith
I'll set the world on fire, any time any place
I do it all for the glory of God that makes
me just a servant on my way
doin what I'm supposed to do
Hail Mary pace
full of joy face
relate to all people
catholic ways
but sometimes the catholic weight
of stuck prejudgement gets in my space
like dang is it really one of those days?
I get resistance for the way I share my faith
what I say is sacred..... okay
I wouldn't say it if it was fake...... okay
I come bearing truth
which you can leave or take
ohhh... it too much
sorry! Please don't dislike me
my language isn't harming
quite the contrary
it's the harvest I'm farming
to just raise your vision above the crops to the top
Lord I'm giving you my all, everything I got
be with me when I fall
don't let me prayers stop
for in your word I reside
it is my are my light
a lamp unto my feet
but now I gotta sleep
Amen to you... I do believe

No comments:

Post a Comment