Friday, November 20, 2009

Give Me Your Heart

If you get lost

I got a cross

You can find me

I’ll try to take away

The pain inside thee

The pain inside me

Is due to the finding

Of you who winding

Down and denying

Me you maker

Please just stay here

Freeze for a moment (pause)

I love you....

Your heart I’m molding

But you let go when

You say no with

Choices, annoying

You can avoid it

See… sin is bound to invade

it’s never too late

I don’t hate

Instead pray, stay, and wait for you

No one, said it’d be easy

Please don’t tease me

But stop the bleeding

These nails are really

Hurting me being

Why not start believing

Receiving, Seeing

You will be persecuted

For my names sake

But, I’ll help you through it

No time to waste

Yep you can do it

And start today

Give me your heart

And I’ll renew your faith….

No comments:

Post a Comment