Friday, November 27, 2009

To everyone

Recently
I've come to realize
the real lies
come out
around this season
sad but what I'm feelin

I see everybody beggin and pleadin
hoping for a chance to fill their greed with
an overload of material things
it's like an animal is unleashed
when the doors are released
and everyone makes a mad dash
so they can save and have that

Yeah it feels good to save
but even better to be saved
knowing that all your riches and fulfillment
are found right here today
if you take a chance
listen to the fans
no need to wait in line
to race to your product
grace awaits you and so does a promise

Welcome to the table of plenty
no need to miss fill your heart, but feel empty
we are designed to love and be loved
to be honest God's love is the purest truest
so re-examine your wish list,
maybe what you really want is to feel happy
Jesus brought Joy to the World 2000 yrs ago but who's counting

I find myself more content with nothing
but the blood of the lamb
I'm covered with sacrifice
Yes, it's friday but you won't see me in Black
I'm a light in the dark
I'm White with sin gone
Not better than anyone
just trying to share
my revelation to everyone...



love is all you need



No comments:

Post a Comment