Sunday, September 13, 2009

God Made

Too much too soon
Maybe... Might have to phase out
Have to pace down
Times have changed now
No i'm not worried
Gods reasons aren't blurry
I'll walk by faith in the direction I'm going
I am no longer floating
More like wording... this carefully
Cuz I care fully
It's okay... I can take it
Don't worry about me
It's how God made me
Yes i'm gonna make it
See I completely understand
well actually I can't
cuz I'm not you... but I really am
just a different vers-ian
confused? nah it's truth, laugh
I'm glad things aren't perfect
but not that bad
take some time to rejuice
and when you come to
we can kick it
and I can go back to
the season of givin
so now I'll remain in my domain
otherwise know as the batcave
rapping and expressin these thoughts God made.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment