Monday, September 14, 2009

...I had

Wait
Let's see who will arrive
Will they come with a smile or pain inside
Hmm... How are you looking?
Down at the ground?
Or up all around?
Do you care who you'll meet
Are we community?
One family with a God who's happy
When we praise him
Glorify his name with
Music, voices, choices
... Oh it's almost time to start
I think i'm ready At least
I really want to be
God you can go ahead
right in front of me

we are mid-way through
the gospel says,

Jesus asks, "who i am?"
they reply
"you are christ."
he says shh.....
don't be loud about it
I will suffer greatly
rejected, they'll hate me
but i will undoubted
be killed
then rise and thrill
after 3 days cuz all in His Will
still keep in faith
Pete if you got beef
stand behind me

Right like it's that easy
but he was God
and when he said "believe me"
I'm sure some did, most at least
and the words did speak
because I say, Jesus is my best friend
one who's there always till the end
so I'll keep bloggin even about mass
this was the experience today that I had

(St. Bernadine Church What uP!)





No comments:

Post a Comment