Wednesday, September 16, 2009

His name is...

Looks like he is still breathin
it's good but the reason
for his absence is still not pleasin
I don't know either
if and when he'll be there
but I pray for you two
and I know you'll need it
we all do because were broken and feedin
on the love of God until we can be it
not an easy task when our will is decievin
but it's part of the walk
we can't sit where he's seated
but wait I'm still pleading
that your heart... will be strong and beatin
but not beat-in
healed in a season
fluent your speakin
to the sound of love
while in spanish your reading
don't stop believing
we don't know why...
the times not right...
I'm sorry your sad
I am with you grieving
present when your eatin
away when your sleepin
cleaning when your dreamin
and prayin on the weekend
I have faith that he his not mean and
this will be settled in a couple weeks and
you will be better sheltered from your weakness
your heart made new and fresh as the spring is
mmmm I can smell it
but only God can tell it
I just try to capture it
say it not yell it
relay it not sell it
delay but dwell it
into real life because only Chirst can tell it
the way he want's to
rewrite as many times as he pleases
Just trust in him, his name is Jesus

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment