Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nowhere To Be Found

Tirelessly the search continues 
on a journey with worry, doubt, and confusion
I wish all the answers would fuse me to them 
so I choose to pursue them and man...

this time is about learning reality
relating life to calvary 
but if it's no where to be found
when I look around
what am I supposed to do 
except cry out?

If I become weak 
and I can't think 
but I want to be 
stronger in "He" 
if "He's" not revealed 
and I'm all still 
how long do I wait 
before I can feel 
his will begin to write 
the stories of my life

I want to keep going 
but am loosing might 
I might just rest 
when I know I must continue
I need to get up after all He's been through 

Strength is a state of mind 
mind made body played 
It's time to go head to head 
with any fear or problem 
and probably 
where I go others will come 
and hopefully what I know 
others will trust 
and honestly what is grown 
has begun.... 

So God let us feast on 
the harvest of your son 


No comments:

Post a Comment