Monday, April 20, 2009

Outward Energy

Can you experience some encouraging words?
Something good to say like "you're value-able"
but instead some respond with bull 
like "you're a failure and impossible" 

I say stop to the conflict that continues 

because I want it only "my way" 
what I say goes 
If you don't understand get goin..
I'm specific to my wants and goals
at times I don't know what I'm really here for 

Internal conflict allows improper conduct 
which intern ends up effecting the public
yes its hard to stomach what your becoming 
so you run for a while....
hide for a moment... 
it's dark outside... 
lost in unimportance 

It's not until the stone is removed 
rolled back from the tomb 
when you may arrive that it's not about you
We exist to give 
ourselves to whom
created us to love 
And be consumed with mercy and grace
there are prayers to be prayed
So next time you speak watch what you say 

Let our language be good 
inspired and motivated 
let us speak life 
into heart's of the soldiers 
conflicted with warfare 
no more decent 
just the scent of peace 
then we can achieve outward energy. 

Recently I've been witnessing a lot of division. More conflict than resolution. It's been frustrating to see. It's a part of life but sometimes I believe it can be avoided. I feel when we focus inward we lose ourselves. We become selfish, we doubt, we want... We will never be satisfied. This can only go so far before it becomes a crippling problem that hinders your happiness. It smashes your passion and you just drag... possibly collapse. I believe we must focus our energy outward realize that all that God does is out of love. Our God's love is larger than all the water in the sea... further than the eye can see! If we can love in a small section of that dimension then we may achieve peace in our heart. We may see we are needed... have meaning... and are necessary. We live to give God glory. To love all of his creation. This is how we communicate his plan is Amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment