Saturday, April 18, 2009

Satisfied

Hungry 
I always need something 
someone, everyone to be around
to go do 
constantly move 

Extroverted energy I consume 
It takes a lot 
it's an everyday process
I strive not to waste 
redeeming time to reach a better day 

forgiveness is so essential if want to live 
a life thats bold, grounded in humility 

a revelation made to complete the formula 
to decrease the hurt in us 
so please delete the worry in us 

May we take flight 
and rise to our god of the skies 
I pray to grow fulfilled and satisfied

This blog was inspired by a snickers bar I ate today at the Comedy Sports show in Hollywood. The back of the bar said Satisfied.... I wanted to write about how we long to be satisfied... what we need. Who we are created to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment