Thursday, March 12, 2009

before I became alive

this is an enter room situation 
happened to be in inner womb visitation
introduced before full formation 
ultrasound with a litle baby-mation
stationed to arrive in a matter of time

central, born in texas
made in LA where the Angels stay
but still connected to the roots 
of passion left from parents very active
acting.... but still ultra real

I'm content and grew up in pleasant-ville
with high hopes and inspired goals 
who knew it would come full circle

my current location traces back to the visitation
a connection while evolving 
into my being, seeing God's plan 
a plan the goes green 
all the arrows go roundly 

symbols arrive 
and we attempt to thrive 
she knew me before 
I became alive

This poem is dedicated to Janice Firestone... it describes how she met me while I was still in my mothers womb... Janice is the mother of my friend and ministry partner, Kristin Firestone. I was told a story today about how Janice met my mom and dad while waiting in the Dr.'s office in LA. She was pregnant with her now 23 year old daughter Kaylee at the time and my mom was pregnant with me. The weird thing is I felt this connection to Janice like I knew her when I met her 2 weeks ago... and now I find out that she met me while I was still being made! Cool stuff huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment